Okay, it isn't much, but at least the ground now kind of suggests skiing. We received a centimetre or two of snow over night at the house, but it petered out during the day without even quite hiding the grass. :-( The skies are leaden as I write this at 4:00 P.M. though . so it seems likely that we will get more tonight. We are going to need it since there are now only 11 days until the nominal opening date (Nov 28th). Griz is going to have to be a busy boy in the next week or so for that to happen.
The only other news I have to report is that the ski hill will
apparently be hosting another open house to discuss their
development plans. This will apparently be early in December, but
the date has not yet been fixed. I wouldn't be surprised if this
won't be decided until they know what the weather is going to do,
but when I hear anything I will report it.
|Get this report by EMail||Past Reports||Unofficial FAR page|
|Elk Valley Forecast||Official Ski Report||Official FAR Page|